|Published||September 3, 2013|
How many creative calories are you burning? Does that sound like the stupidest thing you’ve ever heard? If so, thank Pat.
Let’s translate: When you don’t have the time or budget to give that, “Little something extra,” do you still squeeze it in, or do you save your energy for another project? Is it even worth worrying about?
- Joel Gerhold, Yard Beer
- Whether difficult situations deserve extra effort
- How to do a book reading
- REbeL Peer Education
- American Advertising Federation - Kansas City | ad2
- Standing desk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Human factors and ergonomics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Steve Burns - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Steve Burns (SteveBurnsAlive) on Twitter
- The Official Website for the HBO Series The Newsroom
- Looper | Sony Pictures
- Help Pat get his pizza party with bottomless breadsticks. Pre-order his book today!
- American Advertising Federation - Kansas City | The 2013 CLIO Reel Party: Now with creative commentary from The Shakes!
- Mainstreet Movie Theater | Kansas City | Alamo Drafthouse Cinema
- Jeremy's SXSW PanelPicker proposal: Days of PSD Past: Alternative Design Workflows
- Please take a moment to write a review of The Shakes on iTunes
- All you’d ever want to know about the show is available at cocktailnapkinstudios.com