|Published||June 6, 2013|
WARNING: Game of Thrones spoilers! But, really, you already had it spoiled by the rest of the Internet, so go ahead and listen.
Pat is off to a prolonged rendezvous with a Disney princess, so Quinn and Jeremy hang out in Your Mom's Basement, drink some wine and discuss having a sounding board you can trust to maintain your sanity.
Thanks for the beer, Joel! Well, actually we would say thanks for the wine, except a client left the wine after a meeting. So we'll just say thanks for our next beer, Joel!
- Yard Beer
- Joel Gerhold
- TheRedWedding (RedWeddingTears) on Twitter
- Why Game Of Thrones’ Red Wedding packs such an emotional impact | TV | For Our Consideration | The A.V. Club
- Why do we sit through the brutality of Game of Thrones every week?
- "Game Of Thrones" - "The Rains of Castamere": There Is Nothing Fair In This World, There Is Nothing Safe In This World
- Fast & Furious 6 (2013) - IMDb
- Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell | Thursdays 11 Only on FX
- If Comedy Has No Lady Problem, Why Am I Getting So Many Rape Threats?
- Jim Norton (comedian) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ep. 72: "Diddling is the MacGuffin" - Roderick on the Line - Merlin Mann
- Bra Shopping Mistakes - Are You Wearing the Right Bra? - Oprah.com
- Lifetime Movie Network – LMN Original Movies & TV Schedule - myLifetime.com
- Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? (TV 1996) - IMDb
- New Relief for Chronic Diarrhea
- The Martin Agency
- Sprinkles Cupcake ATM - Beverly Hills - Gourmet Cupcake Bakery Locations - Sprinkles Cupcakes
- Heather Robertson
- Please take a moment to write a review of The Shakes on iTunes
- All you’d ever want to know about the show is available at cocktailnapkinstudios.com