|Moving Out Of Your Mom's Basement|
|Published||October 18, 2012|
From baby beards to failed marriages to just sending that damn email you’ve been scared to send for so long, this episode is all about moving on to the next big thing. And, even if you’re right, Pat probably can’t go there with you. Nothing personal.
Big news at the end! And, no, we’re not shutting down the show. You should be so lucky.
- Urban Dictionary: Rally Beard
- Indefensible on Twitter
- Ross’s ouchie
- iPhone 5 - Thumb
- Samsung Galaxy SIII - The Future Is Already Here
- The New Normal
- Find Your Understanding - Expedia
- Liquid 9
- Talking Machine
- Fuzz Bomb
- Kathy Hepinstall
- Kathy Hepinstall’s Blog
- Letters To My Mentor Who Doesn’t Know I Exist
- How To Be Creative (OR: How Can I Possibly Do Justice To This Subject In One Hour?)
- Married and Rimming
- Become a Beer Buddy!