|Simple As Ball in a Cup|
|Published||August 31, 2012|
We revisit the heart of creative fear, we dissect the social ramifications of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Child" and we feel obligated to discuss Todd Akin.
Thanks for the beer, Chris!
YOUR HOMEWORK FOR THIS EPISODE: We want to hear from you! Questions, comments or ideas for what to drink during the next episode ... It's all welcome. Send an email or call (415) 484-5830 to leave a message that may end up on the show.
- Baby in a bar (Minibar)
- Pat got his laptop stolen
- iTunes review from guy that "wanted" to like the show
- Fast-food spots
- Frantic Pat called Jeremy
- The gang gets on track (fearful moments)
"So, a baby in a bar... What in the hell was up with that?!" - Jeremy
(about Pat's stolen laptop) "There's just a homeless guy somewhere down the street, using it as a plate..." - Quinn
"I was Kenny G'in that shit." - Jeremy
"I'm low man on the totem pole, I'm a hamster in a wheel, I'm a dancing monkey that eats its coins and uses the dollar bills and rolls them as cigarettes." - Quinn
"This is a good topic. This is a robust topic." - Pat
- Babies in Bars - Table Manners
- Unbaby.me - Delete babies from your news feed permanently
- Super PAC App
- Taco Bell Cantina Menu
- Taco Bell: Operation Alaska
- Whopper Virgins
- Saturday Night Live: Whopper Virgins
- Tropicana bring the Sun to Arctic Canada
- Secret Menu Items
- Alvin’s Hot Juicebox
- Fake Rocks, Salami Commanders, and Just Enough to Start
- Ball In a Cup
- Throwing something to see if it sticks: Clash of the Feng Shui Masters
- Quinn’s Hip Hop Video
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo
- Todd Akin: Forgiveness (ed. note: we are subjected to this spot multiple times EVERY DAMN NIGHT)
- Write a review of The Shakes on iTunes
- The Shakes on Tumblr. For deeper analysis of our collective neuroses.
- Become a Beer Buddy today!