|The Terminal Velocity of Cats|
|Published||July 19, 2012|
Sucking to get better, creative affectations, getting that first job without a portfolio and the vivisection of Aaron Sorkin are on the menu as we drink moonshine in Your Mom's Basement.
LIVE SHOW COMING SOON! We are going to record our first live episode on August 6th. If you live in or near Kansas City (or want to travel here during the hottest summer EVER), you can join in the fun by being part of our participatory audience.
Come to: miniBar 3810 Broadway, KCMO August 6th, 6:00p — 8:00p
We can't wait to see you there. Come have a drink with your Internet friends!
- "Dude, suckin' at something is the first step to being sorta good at something."
- In defense of O'Fallon Wheach
- Junior Johnson's Midnight Moon Moonshine
- Catdaddy Carolina Moonshine
- "Oh no you di'int..."
- 10 Signs of a Cliché Creative
- House of Canes and Walking Sticks
- Hipster Bikes
- Recumbent Bicycle
- "The Two Guys"
- Zygomatic Arch
- The Subtle Art of the Mixtape According to Rob Gordon
- Incredible Miniature Pencil Sculptures by Dalton Ghetti
- Look Who's Hawking
- Can cats survive a fall from any height?
- The Newsroom
- Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
- What Aaron Sorkin Got Right (And Wrong) in The Newsroom
- Sarah Paulson
- Aaron Sorkin, Tina Fey Compete for Job on '30 Rock'
- Quinn's filthy mouth