|Unicorn Farts and Puddin'|
|Published||September 20, 2012|
Drizzly days in Kansas City make for introspective discussions.
We learn that fierce conversations make poopy pants and cause Jeremy to question his self-image, the creativity of work is more important than unicorn farts and fairy dust and that Pat and Quinn have never known the bliss of a Pillsbury Toaster Scramble.
Thanks for the beer, Rusty!
YOUR HOMEWORK FOR THIS EPISODE: Does the idea of a Mule Radio Syndicate night at SXSW sound good to you? Tell us!
- Deschutes Twilight Summer Ale
- Sierra Nevada Tumbler Autumn Brown Ale
- (mt) Client Showcase: Mule Radio Syndicate (San Francisco, CA)
- Petition for SXSW Podcast Jam
- Nice! Mixed Nuts
- Walgreens’ Nice! Private Label
- Fierce Conversation
- The Hollow Self – Borderline Personality Disorder
- Random Thought: On Promotion and Tenure
- The War of Art
- What we talk about when we talk about creativity
- Kathleen Turner
- Billy Beane
- Dan Gedman: How to Direct a Garden-Variety, All American Rap Video — An Instruction Manual
- Nyotaimori (“body sushi”)
- Cauliflower ear
- Collection Intervention
- Toy Hunter
- Shogun Warriors
- The Shakes on Tumblr
- Quinn’s Honey Boo Boo resemblance
- Couches Found in Ad Agencies
- That Helicopter Guy at the Mall :30 | VELVEETA Shells & Cheese
- Kraft Liquid Gold
- Better Off Dead
- Become a Beer Buddy!