|What Do We Want? Gylany!|
|Published||April 22, 2013|
The gang talks about stepping back and figuring out brand stories before designing a new company logo, and the challenges women face in the advertising and tech industries.
Thanks for the beer, Robert Arnold and Joel Gerhold! We chose Sam Adams because it was the best thing we could think to do while being dumbstruck Monday afternoon.
- Yard Beer
- Joel Gerhold
- Ol' 750
- Robert Arnold
- Boston Marathon
- Oklahoma City Marathon
- Rusty Kugler's Wayne's World sketch
- Sheryl Sandberg
- Gender Inequality
- Donate to the American Red Cross to help support their efforts in West, Texas and Boston or wherever their help is needed most.
- Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon
- Rusty Kugler’s Wayne’s World illustration
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead by Sheryl Sandberg
- Ladies In Tech
- Please help maintain The Shakes Wiki
- The Keg. It’s like a blank check for beer.
- Kansas City Art+Copy Club presents Bulletproof All-Stars
- Bulletproof All-Stars 2013: The Video
- Art+Copy Presents BULLETPROOF 2011 // Quinn Katherman
- Art+Copy Presents BULLETPROOF 2009 // Jeremy Fuksa
- Art+Copy Presents BULLETPROOF 2009 // Joy Moeller
- Please take a moment to write a review of The Shakes on iTunes
- All you’d ever want to know about the show is available at cocktailnapkinstudios.com