|You're Gerholding Again|
|Published||May 10, 2013|
Quinn is back, and we pick up the discussion about women in creativity after Jeremy writes an awkwardly unnecessary article of apology on Medium. Hilarity ensues.
Also, there is now a term for when you keep repeating stories every time you speak to someone. It’s called Gerholding.
SQUARESPACE! SQUARESPACE! SQUARESPACE! Jeremy is working frantically to catch up on his demo videos. Meanwhile, for 10% off your first purchase on a Squarespace account, use the offer code POOPYPANTS.
Thanks for the beer, Joel, Tyler and Rusty!
"I mean, all I care about are memorable quotes." -Quinn
- Teens aren’t abandoning “social.” They’re just using the word correctly. — Understandings & Epiphanies — Medium
- Teens Abandoning Social Networks, Study Says
- Facebook Still Reigns Supreme With Teens, But Social Media Interest Dwindling | TechCrunch
- Accidental Chauvinist — What I Learned Today — Medium
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead by Sheryl Sandberg
- Watch Saturday Night Live: Darrell's House online | Hulu Plus
- Watch Saturday Night Live: Darrell's House II online | Hulu Plus
- Game of Thrones Wiki
- Watch House of Cards Online | Netflix
- Jeremy Fuksa - The Shakes Wiki
- Pat Piper - The Shakes Wiki
- Quinn Katherman - The Shakes Wiki
- Please take a moment to write a review of The Shakes on iTunes
- All you’d ever want to know about the show is available at cocktailnapkinstudios.com